TAKES MANY FORMS
The Tools Are Free. Just Bring Your Desire.
We understand the daily challenges students face, so we want to ensure they have the tools to succeed.
The staff at the Career College of the Pacific have a single goal: to help you succeed in your chosen career path. We adapt to this need by offering various innovative career programs with flexible learning options. Our caring, career-focused, convenient learning environment is supported by experienced and accessible faculty and staff. From admissions to graduation and beyond, Career College of the Pacific is committed to helping you succeed.
Free Student Windows Laptop Computer
Windows is used in about 95% of all medical and professional offices, so we want to ensure our students have the tools they need for success. If we ascertain a student needs a computer program, the student will be loaned a windows laptop computer and upon graduation it will be theirs to keep as our gift. Don’t know how to use Windows? We can help you there too. *See terms and conditions for details.
Student Aid Deferred Payment Program
We help students find the best value when it comes to paying for their career training. Our partnership with Climb student aid program offers students the opportunity to have our low tuition cost deferred until after they graduate with low monthly payments.
Free One on One Student Counseling
Our instructors will schedule one-on-one sessions to ensure you’re getting everything you need to complete your classwork successfully. We support our students and will do all we can to help you achieve your career goals.
Free Lifetime Job Placement Help
We offer free lifetime job placement help for new graduates and those who we have placed in the past. We want to help you be successful in your new career.
Career College of the Pacific: Student Reviews
Great Reasons To Choose Career College of the Pacific Today
- An Affordable, Quality Vocational Education Experience
- At Career College of the Pacific we want to ensure that our students have access to an education that is easy to afford and yet offers an exceptional degree of quality. We offer discounts to students who pay in full and extend additional discounts to military personnel and their spouses.
- Real-World Skills Taught Here
- Education should prepare you for a career, not just provide you with theories and information you won’t use after graduation. Career College of the Pacific focuses exclusively on skills you’ll need for your new career. Students will graduate with the skills they need to succeed.
- Supportive Instructors and Staff
- Our instructors and staff have years of experience in helping students just like you navigate the educational challenges we face here in Hawai’i today. We’re here to help ensure you are prepared for your certification exams and your new career.
- Easy-to Understand & Customized Learning Materials
- Whether you’re in the medical or technological programs, your material has been customized just for you. From our interactive learning platform that offers real-life scenarios to using actual certification exam test questions we ensure you are prepared to enter your new career prepared and ready for success.
- Career Placement Services
- After your graduation our support doesn’t stop there like most schools! We offer career placement support for our students to help them find a job fast. Our relationship with island professionals helps us match students with the right working environment.
Are you ready to begin a brighter future?
At Career College of the Pacific, in about 10 months, you can be on your way to a great-paying career as a Clinical Medical Assistant, Computer I.T. Professional, or Billing & Coding Specialist.