Student Career Services
Externship. Job Placement. Student Support. Now Is The Time To Put Your Skills To Work.
Career College of the Pacific does not assert or promise that completion of its programs will directly lead to employment, advancement, a rise in salary, or other career progress. We value the insights and experiences of our current and former students, as well as those of employers, regarding their journey in the job market. We warmly invite feedback and reflections on your employment search experiences. You can reach out to us via phone at 808-460-4575 or email at [email protected]. Your input is vital in helping us continuously improve and support our community more effectively.
Hawai'i Medical Employers
Career Services at Career College of the Pacific begins with understanding the needs of each student based on their specific program of study. We believe the art of teaching vocational students doesn’t end with the classroom, and the ongoing skillsets we impart benefit both the student and their employers throughout their career. This method helps the student in some of the following ways:
- Understanding both student and employer needs to find a good fit for both
- Building critical soft skills and training students on how to develop a successful cover letter & resume
- The completion of externship hours successfully
- Career development activities and mock interviews
- Employer interviews to better understand community needs and requirements
If you have more questions regarding our student career services please contact our admissions office directly at [email protected]. If you’re a current student, please reach out to your instructor for more information.