Becoming a certified medical assistant (CMA) in Hawai’i today offers several advantages over not being certified. At Career College of the Pacific Hawai’i, we focus on certification for students because that’s the difference between earning more money and just graduating with a diploma. To an employer, being certified means you have put in the time and effort to get certified and deserve higher hourly pay. More of these benefits include:
- Career opportunities: Medical assisting is a growing field with increasing demand for certified professionals.
- Job security: Certified medical assistants are in high demand, which can provide job security.
- Competitive salary: Medical assisting is a well-paying field, with certified professionals often earning higher salaries than those without certification.
- Diverse job duties: Medical assistants perform a variety of tasks, including administrative duties, clinical tasks, and patient care.
- Hands-on experience: A certification program provides hands-on training and experience in real-world settings.
- Networking opportunities: Going to school for certification provides opportunities to network with other medical professionals, which can be helpful in finding employment.
- Professional development: A certification program offers opportunities for professional growth and advancement in the medical assisting field.
- Improved patient care: Certified medical assistants are equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide high-quality patient care.
- Potential for specialization: Certification programs often offer specializations in areas such as pediatrics, surgery, or geriatrics.
- Personal satisfaction: Pursuing a career as a certified medical assistant can provide a sense of personal satisfaction and fulfillment, knowing you are helping others and making a difference in their lives.
Training with Career College of the Pacific Hawai’i to be a Certified Medical Assistant can help you learn and earn what you deserve today.