Our Career College of the Pacific logo outlines current and future allied health, business, and technology programs. It also highlights that we proudly serve and were founded in the Great State of Hawai’i. Our logo colors represent the passion, trust, security, and growth we put into everything we do at Career College of the Pacific.
However, another meaning to the four colors that make up what we are and how we feel sets us apart from other Hawai’i colleges.
- A Passion for Affordable Education
- College in Hawai’i doesn’t need to be expensive to offer a premium learning experience. We’ve dedicated ourselves to helping students get the most from their education without spending extra on classes they don’t need or are overcharged for at other schools.
- We help students take advantage of free tuition assistance money through our partnerships with organizations like the Honolulu Community Action Program (HCAP) and the American Jobs Center Hawai’i.
- We also help students find other supporting services. Our dedication to the community means we have contacts in many programs, such as the Hawai’i Foodbank, to help our students get what they need to succeed.
- Building Trust thru Support
- Our class sizes are smaller and offer students individual support. We find that our students often require the self-esteem boost that comes from personal attention.
- Programs focus on certification and emotional intelligence. The education we offer our students also means teaching them how to navigate a professional office environment successfully with clients and staff.
- Students learn what is needed to pass their certification exam and build self-confidence. Certified students earn more in the workplace and are statistically more successful.
- Securing a More Positive Future
- Resume creation and emotional intelligence. Students learn how to craft a successful resume and learn to succeed in a professional office environment.
- Partnerships with medical & business professionals. From externship to placement, we’re continually expanding our network of professionals to place students with employers who share our commitment to student success.
- Lifetime Job Placement Services. We support students in good standing beyond graduation by offering our network of services to help them move up with their chosen careers for years to come.
- Fostering Growth
- Providing the tools our students need to succeed. Helping students afford college, providing them with laptops, and teaching emotional intelligence is part of the process we feel gives our students a boost to their self-esteem.
- Embracing the spirit of ‘ohana. The essence of caring, sharing, and mutual responsibility are part of everything we do at Career College of the Pacific.
- Community Involvement. We firmly commit to the community and the benefits offered to students and staff on behalf of those organizations responsible for helping others.