WE CAN HELP ANSWER
You have questions? We have answers.
Here are a few of the most common questions students ask. Feel something is missing? Please let us know.
- How long are the programs at Career College of the Pacific?
- Each of our programs is designed to get you out into the workforce in about 10 months or less depending on the program.
- How much do charge for your programs?
- Our programs are designed to include what most other schools in Hawai’i charge for. The programs are all $5999+ tax, not including the minimal enrollment fee. We also offer payment programs. See our Paying for School page for more information.
- Do you offer Financial Assistance options?
- Yes. We have a grant and scholarship program and offer payment plans. We also partner with Upgrade loans to offer students a no-money down option.
- Where are you located?
- In order to keep our costs down, we decided we didn’t want a big physical location with lots of space that students have to pay for. While we currently build out our new classrooms in Pearl City, our mailing address is 1110 Nuuanu Ave in Honolulu. Of course, you can always reach us by phone or by email!
- Do you charge for the certification exam fee? I know they’re expensive.
- At CCOP the first exam is included in your tuition and is part of the program.
- I’m worried about passing the exam. How do you help students do this?
- At CCOP, our learning programs are interactive using the latest technology to give students real-life situations using training videos and interactive software. Our staff is very attentive to your needs and understanding of the demands we face here in Hawai’i. We also incorporate practice exam questions in every class, so that you know the questions you’re being asked are similar to what you’ll see on the exam. Our students are mentally ready and confident when exam time comes.
- What is included with the tuition?
- All our programs offer stacked certifications, which means you have the ability to sit for more than just one specific exam. Also, your tuition includes access to certification programs such as PersonAbility®, which teaches students important ‘soft skills’ which help you how to act in a professional environment, working with others in an the office, time management, and other skill sets. You will have access to the full Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, and Excel. You can order up to 4 hardcopy textbooks if you choose to use while you’re enrolled as a student. Our programs run equally on Microsoft Windows and Apple computer systems since they’re browser-based. All of this is included with your tuition at no extra charge.
- What are the requirements for acceptance to the college?
- All students must possess a high school diploma or GED certificate in order to attend CCOP. In addition, students must take and pass a simple basic skills exam which lets us know where you are with reading and math skillsets.
- Do you help with career placement?
- Yes! We assist all our students with career placement for as long as they require. We have excellent relationships with local physicians offices, hospitals, business centers, and employers to help your students find the position they require that fits their needs.
For more information please contact [email protected]. We look forward to seeing at the next enrollment!
Career College of the Pacific: Student Reviews
Are you ready to begin a brighter future?
At Career College of the Pacific, in about 10 months, you can be on your way to a great-paying career as a Clinical Medical Assistant, Computer I.T. Professional, or Billing & Coding Specialist.