NOTICE OF PRIVACY
The following information relates to ccoph.com’s privacy practices. It only applies to information collected by this website. It will notify you that:
- How your personally identifiable information is collected through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- Choosing how your information is used.
- Security measures in place to protect your information.
- The way in which any inaccuracies can be corrected.
Collecting, Using, and Sharing Information
The information collected on this site belongs solely to us. Our access to your contact information is limited to information you voluntarily provide us, such as: name, address, phone number, and billing information. Our access to this information is strictly confidential.
If you contact us regarding the reason you contacted us, we will use the information you provide to respond to you. Other than to fulfill your request, such as to ship an order, we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Information Access and Control
At any time, you can opt out of receiving future communications from us. By contacting us via our website or e-mail address, you can do the following at any time:
- Find out if we have any data about you.
- Have the data you have about you changed or corrected.
- If we have any information about you, we will delete it.
- Contact us if you have any concerns.
We take steps to protect your information. Your information is both online and offline protected when you submit it via the website.
When we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted securely. This can be verified by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your browser or by looking for “https” in the address bar of the web page.
In addition to encrypting sensitive information transmitted online, we also safeguard your data offline. Employees with a specific need for the information (such as billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. Computers/servers that store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.