Small class sizes and focused training at our Aiea campus.
State Approved (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant Program
Ready to Become a Certified Nurse's Aide? Come join our growing list of students who enjoy one low price that includes everything you need to succeed.
Fast Start Program
Get trained and certified with our CNA Fast Track program. Just 7 weeks prepares you for the state certification exam.
Just $110 Down To Start
If you want to start for just $110 down and weekly payments for 7 weeks, not a problem. Student discounts available too. Contact admissions for details.
Our program is online in the evening and on-campus over the weekend. Our students have busy lives, and we want to get you trained fast in just 7 weeks.
Free Job Placement
With our help and your certification you’ll be prepared to apply to many positions throughout Hawai’i. That’s our guarantee, for life.
CNA Program 1One Payment with 5% Discount.
Includes All Necessary Books
Includes 1 Set Scrubs
Includes BLS/CPR Private Training
CNA Program 2Low Down & Weekly Payments
Includes All Necessary Books & Scrubs
7 Weekly Payments of $144.00
Includes BLS/CPR Private Training
Tuition Assistance Programs for Students
PACT (Parents and Children Together): $1000.00 for students who qualify. Please contact your local PACT office today at (808) 842-7093
Alu Like (Hana Lima): $1500.00 for students of Hawai’ian Ancestry. Click here to apply today.
Why Choose Career College of the Pacific for Certified Nurses Aide Training?
At Career College of the Pacific, we prioritize your individual journey as an aspiring Certified Nurse’s Aide. We value your unique aspirations, strengths, and challenges. Embark on a path where you’re not just learning, but thriving authentically. Curious about how we compare? Our Nursing Assistant Program is distinguished by its exceptional quality paired with affordability.
So, why hesitate? Reach Out Now! Connect with Career College of the Pacific and take the first step towards realizing your dream of becoming a Certified Nurse’s Aide. (Please note: Due to hands-on lab sessions, this program is exclusively available on Oahu.)
CNA vs Certified Medical Assistant (CMA): What’s the Difference?
Choosing to become a Certified Medical Assistant opens doors to exciting and diverse job opportunities, unlike the Nursing Assistant path. As a Certified Medical Assistant, you’ll learn a wide range of medical skills, which means you can work in many different healthcare settings and have more chances to grow in your career. Plus, CMAs often earn more money than CNAs. Remember, these rewarding Certified Medical Assistant opportunities are limited and highly sought after, so starting your CMA journey now puts you ahead in the healthcare world.
|Program Feature||Your Benefits|
|Certification||You’re trained for the State of Hawaii certification exam.|
|Financial & Tuition Assistance||10% Down to start, or full-price tuition discount programs.|
|Instruction Method||Hybrid learning with both online and on-campus / LIVE Participation|
|Program Cost||Just $1049+Tax and start for as little as $110 and weekly payments. (certification exam fee is not included)|
|Program Length||Classes taught online during the week in the evening and on-campus Saturdays in just 7 weeks.|
|What's Included||All books, one set of scrubs, American Heart Association Basic Life Support (state required) Training for Healthcare Providers. This is a $200 value which is included.|
|Program Schedule||Mon, Wed, Thurs. Evenings Online Live instruction (online only) from 6 PM to 9 PM, Saturdays 1 PM-830 PM Lab Instruction|
|Admission Requirements||STATE REQUIREMENTS: Students must be 18 years of age or older, have 2-Step TB clearance, and provide proof of COVID vaccination. Professional Liability Insurance is also required at about $42 per year. A basic background check will also be conducted. Ask the business office for fast link and other information.|
Career College of the Pacific: Student Reviews
Take A Moment & Learn More
Want to learn how to become a certified nursing assistant in Hawaii? The healthcare sector is witnessing unprecedented growth, creating a surge in demand for
The healthcare sector is not just about making a difference in patients’ lives; it’s also about securing a stable and rewarding career. For those considering
Top Ten Reasons to Attend Career College of the Pacific Are you considering furthering your education and looking for the perfect college? Look no further!
Embarking on your journey to become a certified nursing assistant at Career College of the Pacific in Hawai’i marks the beginning of a rewarding and dynamic career. Our comprehensive healthcare education program equips you with hands-on expertise, preparing you to collaborate seamlessly with healthcare professionals in authentic clinical environments. Beyond acquiring skills to positively influence patients’ lives, you’ll also benefit from our dedicated Career Services, which supports you at every juncture.
Moreover, our enrollment process is designed to be hassle-free. We offer an array of student-centric resources further bolsters your career trajectory. Envision a future where your contributions genuinely matter with Career College of the Pacific. You can always learn more through How To Become a CNA in Hawaii today.
Please see the Terms and Conditions Information for details concerning the CNA program including restrictions and additional requirements.
Certified Nursing Assistant Frequently Asked Questions
- Research and Choose Career College of the Pacific: Understand the unique offerings and advantages of the CNA program at Career College of the Pacific.
- Enroll in the CNA Training Program at Career College of the Pacific: Sign up for the state-approved CNA training program, which combines classroom instruction with hands-on clinical experience.
- Participate Actively in Classes and Clinical Sessions: Engage in both the theoretical lessons and the practical training sessions provided by experienced instructors at the college.
- Complete the Required Hours of Training: Ensure you meet the mandatory training hours set by the state, both for classroom instruction and clinical practice.
- Prepare for the Certification Exam: Utilize the resources and support from Career College of the Pacific to prepare for the state-specific CNA certification exam.
- Pass the CNA Certification Exam: Take and successfully pass the certification exam, which typically includes a written or oral section and a practical skills evaluation.
- Get Listed on the State’s Nursing Assistant Registry: After passing the exam, apply to be listed on the state’s nursing assistant registry, a crucial step for employment as a CNA.
- Maintain and Renew Your Certification: Stay updated with the latest practices and renew your certification as required, leveraging continuous learning opportunities provided by Career College of the Pacific.
- Consider Advanced Training (Optional): Explore additional training or specialization courses offered by Career College of the Pacific to further enhance your skills and career prospects.